Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 100 and get 10% off
This is a very large, preassembled floor tile kit. It includes 135 floor sections ranging is size from 1" x 1" to 4" x 4". That covers 645 Squares! (4.47 Square Feet). It comes in a handy, custom protective case designed by us and built by Battle Foam.
Sorry, but pieces are NOT painted.
Available Floor Designs:
- Hirst Arts Various Sizes (Mold #201)
- Hirst Arts Cracked Floor (Mold #203)
- Hirst Arts Rock Floor (Mold #207)
- Hirst Arts Flagstone Floor (Mold #260)
- Hirst Arts Rubble Floor (Mold #264)
- Hirst Arts Cavern Floor (Mold #281)
- Hirst Arts Egyptian Floor (Mold #290)
|1" x 1"||30|
|1" x 2"||20|
|1" x 3"||15|
|2" x 2"||15|
|2" x 3"||20|
|2" x 4"||15|
|3" x 3"||10|
|3" x 4"||5|
|4" x 4"||5|
- Merlin's Magic We only use Merlin's Magic casting materials in our cast products
- 1/4" MDF - Medium Density Fiber
- .030" Magnetic Sheeting (this is the good stuff)
- Cast. Casting parts allows for high quality reproductions at a high rate of speed. Please Note: All cast products will have small bubbles and the occasional void. Voids work well when chipped to look like damage. You will not receive pieces with large voids. If perfect casts are required, contact us for availability and pricing for small quantities.
- Laser cut bases. These are cut very slightly undersized. This SHOULD allow for the floor tiles to overhang about .004" so that the bases don't interfere with modular builds.
- Laminated magnet sheeting. The sheeting has a factory adhesive and will be applied to the MDF before cutting which will ensure no overhang of either.
- Gluing. All floor tiles are glued to the base AND EACH OTHER with Tightbond II water-resistant wood glue. Your paint won't make the joints weak.
Availability: This is a big job with over 60 casts. It will take some serious time to complete. Please expect it to take between 3 - 4 weeks. If you have a due date, please contact us for more details.